Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Blog Entries That I'm Forced to Do by My Parents

Blog #1, My thoughts on football:

I think football is a great sport to get in shape and learn better teamwork. But in every other way it’s annoying and inconvenient. Practice is every Tuesday and Thursday, at practice there are a lot of blockheads and jerks that I can beat up but they think that they can destroy anyone just because they can “tackle” you It’s really quite stupid and everyone stereotype themselves as acting like brothers and always having each other's backs and as if football is life so if you miss a practice or a game for a once in a lifetime opportunity you’re cast out of the community (this is a total lie accept the missing practices or games part.) It’s an amazing sport except for the people I’m around. The whole reason I wanted to do football was to make more friends because some of my good friends are moving.  But a lot of the kids on the team I just don’t have a good relationship with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment